Environment Health & Safety Workshop
The fundamental purpose of the EHS is to eliminate the incidence of work related injuries, diseases, fatalities, disaster and loss of national assets and ensuring achievement of a high level of safety, health and environment at workplace.
The increasing use of chemicals, exposure to physical, chemical, biological agents with hazard potential unknown to people; the indiscriminate use of agro-chemicals; effects of computer controlled technologies and alarming influence of stress at work pose serious Safety, Health & Environmental Risks.
- Improved coverage of work related injuries, diseases and provide a database for facilitating better performance & monitoring.
- Continuous reduction in the work related injuries, diseases and loss of assets.
- Continuous enhancement of community awareness regarding safety, Health & environment at work.
- Improving Safety, Health and Environment at Workplace.
- Hands-on practice
- Training videos & Powerpoint presentation
Who Should Attend:
Office Associates and support staff, factoryworkers, hotel employees, security personnel.