Fire Safety workshop
Fire Safety workshop is designed to createa safety mind and effective fire safety practices at workplace and home.
- Characteristics & Formation of fire
- Classes of fire
- Types of portable fire extinguishers
- Using fire extinguishers
- Stages of fire and prevention
- Psychology during fire
- Steps during a fire incident
- Lifting and moving techniques
- First aid for fire emergencies
- Hands-on practice
- Training videos & Powerpoint presentation
Who Should Attend:
Office Associates and support staff, factoryworkers, hotel employees, security personnel.